February 1, 2012

Meaningless Winter Holiday?

Meaningless Winter Holiday?

I mean PARTLY.
The best part of this 20days winter holiday is to spent most of the time staying at home,
spent most of the time with my family and relatives.
But then, the worst part is.
I didnt get to spent much time with my friends.
I think the biggest reason is transport problem.
I dun hav my own car and i hav no guts to drive.
Plus my house is quite far from the mainstream mall.
The most touching part is my college friends date me out and she offer to fetch me cz she understands tht i hav no transport.
This is really touching.
Its not tht i am tht lansi to ignore my friends especially my gang of jimuis
Is tht i feel like i am being a burden to them.
and the other reason is
Their outing location were mostly held in club or pub. Which i dun really like..
Complicated feelings.
Hate tht i have no guts to drive after tht fcking accident
and hate tht i dun hav car to practice driving.
I hate being a burden.
I hate keep being teased by other tht i cant drive.
U guys jz dun understand my situation.
DAMN..





Actually no one dates me either....




0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0